Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Why do these things always happen to me?

This morning, like most mornings, I was running late to work. I knew that my car was a bit low on petrol, but seeing as I had a client to see after lunch, I thought I'd go fill up before I go. I actually parked in a car park that was near the service station. When I went to get my car, what little petrol was left must have evaporated into nothing and my car refused to start. Luckily I had made it to the parking lot this morning!! I was really embarrassed having to walk over to the service station to buy a jerry can and fill it with petrol. I thought that I'd just stride right in and just buy it without any explanation. The attendant might just think that I was buying it for my lawn mower. When I went to pay, the attendant goes to me "So you broke down somewhere did you?" Ugh! How did he know??

1 comment:

  1. At least you are safe and sound ...
    My Bug's wiper is broken. Apparently the wiper motor may have burnt out. My mechanic is ordering in the parts (like for 2 months already) and I've been driving like a dork w/o my wiper on but only RainX on the screen !

    ReplyDelete

Opinion Expressed