Monday, November 06, 2006

What day is it today?

I've lost my precious day-to-a-page moleskin diary. It feels as if I have lost one of my arms and feel quite disconnected. I'm not even sure why because it's not as if I have such an active social life that every page is filled with reminders of places to be, people to see.

However, losing a diary 2 months before a new one can be started is such a pain. If I buy a 2007 diary, I can't actually start using it and there is no point in getting another one for the rest of 2006.

Life at work is ticking along nicely. I started another knitting project in which I've decided there will not be any pictures until I to at least 70% of it. Otherwise, it might end up in another pile of rejected projects.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Opinion Expressed