- I have made two pairs of Fetching. One for me and one for a friend. The pair for a friend turned out way better than the pair I made for me.
- I went to see The Lakehouse with Sandra Bullock and Keanu Reeves. I was under the impression it was based on a book called il mare - its not. I found out when I went to the bookstore.
- I took my car to get it serviced. I came out feeling ripped off.
- I went to Cabramatta. It stressed me out as I have this love/hate relationship with that place. Love the food, hate the parking.
- I went to the Aroma Coffee Festival yesterday. I'm sure I can give them some tips on systems and processes in running a coffee stand.
- I bought more anodised knitting needles on eBay. Why do I have this compulsion to keep buying these??
So that has been me since the Sydney Film Festival. I also got a call from a recruitment agency recently asking if I would be interested in applying for a job in Melbourne. I hadn't thought about Melbourne. I always thought I might end up in London or Canberra. I'm still thinking about this. But I was reading this article in the Sydney Morning Herald today about Human Resources departments. They are truly evil and useless. The company I work for doesn't have a HR department, but I don't think this makes them any less evil. Anyway, I will have to post pictures when I finally find the USB connector thingy for my camera.
Also wanted to mention that I did receive my one skein package from Charley (my one skein secret pal). But because of the lack of USB connector thingy, I don't have photos to share!! But thank you Charley - if you are reading this.
Oh, and uni starts soon. They blocked my access to UTSonline and the student admin thing because I paid my account ON THE DAY IT WAS DUE. I hate uni, I hate paying and I can't wait for it to be over. I looked online to see what electives I can do. Nothing appealed. But it is tax time. I love doing tax returns and do my sister's and her boyfriend's returns. I just hate doing my own.