Monday, July 02, 2007

Marge - the rains are here!!

I'm on annual leave at the moment. Half of it was to be with my father when he went into Royal Prince Alfred hospital for day surgery to get this massive pterygium removed. Needless to say, this was an excellent time to get some knitting done. But I needed something which required no thinking as I was constantly called to help translate. So what could be more boring than a scarf? I promised that I'd make one for Raymond ages ago and had bought some Moda Vera Brilliant to make this. But I've been putting it off due to the mind-numbing-ness of knitting a scarf. I added some cables to make it a little bit more interesting.




I drove my dad back home because I knew that he didn't want to stay in Sydney for his recovery. There was a bit of flooding in low-land parts of Goulburn. Luckily, my parent's property is up on a slope, but the road into their property is prone to flooding.


The road into my parent's property.



It's not a lake - it's actually the neighbour's property. Luckily there were no sheep about that day.

1 comment:

  1. I hope your dad is feeling better soon!

    ReplyDelete

Opinion Expressed