Monday, October 01, 2007

I'm allergic to dogs!

I've always suspected that I had a canine allergy. When I used to live at home with the four white fluffies, my eyes would water, my nose would get all runny. Now that I've moved out and only go visit my parents every so often, the whole allergy thing would flare up. However, my parents refuse to believe that their precious little white balls of yapping fluff is the cause of my misery. They keep telling me its hay fever.

Anyway, my suspicions were confirmed this weekend when I went to visit Honey:


I went with my friend Rebecca to Canberra to visit our friend Lorraine. A weekend to Canberra is always nice and every trip makes me think that perhaps I can live there. I used to think Canberra was the most boring place and can't understand how it ever became Australia's Capital. It might be an age thing, but I'm starting to feel that a job in the public service and being able to live within five minutes of work is starting to look appealing.

Anyway, what's a trip to Canberra during Spring without a stop at the Floriade?

4 comments:

  1. Oh no! Does that mean you can't come and visit Majic and I any more??? Maybe it is only FLUFFY dogs...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Genuingi7:29 pm

    We too suffered from pet allergies and did two things that really cut down on the problem. First, we purchased a vacuum designed or animals. We were caught between the Miele capricorn vacuum and a Dyson animal model. We purchased the miele, which thoroughly reduced the pet hair problem. Next, we purchased an IQAir purifier from www.vacuum-direct.com, after we purchased the miele vacuum. Using both items, we have significantly reduced our allergy symptoms.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Through a particulate analysis on YouTube, I show how well the Miele vacuum works and truly traps the dust. My findings prove that the Miele Vacuum is completely sealed and really is HEPA.

    YouTube Miele Vacuum Video – As seen on ABC 7

    You can see from this video that the Miele will trap all of the particles in a cloth like bag that self-seals on its way out and you are actually purifying the air in your house by vacuuming! The filtration is 99.95% effective at 0.3 microns which is amazing. Thanks to its HEPA filter and super intensive clean bags the vacuum is able to achieve this kind of filtration.

    Also check-out my blog called Consumer Reporter - a vehicle to educate consumers about the vacuum and air purification market.

    If you appreciate the information I provide on Miele vacuum cleaners via You Tube and my blog, please support my on-line store, KillDirt.You’ll get free shipping and no tax (as long as you do not live in New Jersey). We will be sure to make your shopping experience a pleasant one

    ReplyDelete
  4. you really don't have to suffer. if you're allergic to dogs, then it is good that you don't have one. If you need to visit friends who have dogs, then you can still do so. Have a change of clothes ready, and don't pet your friends' dogs!

    ReplyDelete

Opinion Expressed