- I have not finished my assignment - only one darn thing to go before I graduate!
- I have not kept up with my knitting
- I didn't finish reading the last book for my book club
- I still haven't posted a picture of my teapot for the tea cosy swap I joined on Ravelry
- I haven't started knitting the tea cosy for my pal
- I have not been going to Rubi + Lana's
- I haven't done a host of other things which I said I would before the end of the year - most of it administrative!
I could blame it on my complete lack of time management skills but I think at the moment, it has a bit to do with a reassessment of my life. This also leads to show my lack of ability to multi-task. It appears that I cannot think about these things and be productive at the same time.
Anyway, I took last Wednesday and Thursday off for a bit of a road trip to Canberra to have a bit of think and clear to my head. Along the way, I stopped by at my parents. Despite my allergies to the dogs, there is something about them that could always brighten up a drab day.
I was glad to see that Goulburn has had a bit of rain and everything looks green again.
And also to see that our supply of tomatoes is going well this year.
Having about 4 hours of driving each way to Canberra and back, I'm still as unsure as ever.
Here is a snippet of a text message conversation with my friend:
HER: I reckon when it comes to the crunch u'll know.
ME: Hopefully, I'm generally quite indecisive. Like ordering at a restaurant. When it comes to the crunch, I order the wrong thing.
Sometimes I really wish there was a magical 8 ball which will help me with these things!!