Tuesday, December 09, 2008

It's starting to look a lot like Christmas...

I suggested to the BFG that we should get a tree to decorate his place. That was met with a resounding "NO". Okay... then. End of story. I didn't realise he was such a Grinch but according to him it's more of a matter of being a Scrooge. To my delight, his mum pointed out that he actually had some Christmas decorations stashed away somewhere. After some persistent nagging (I don't think he realises that I'm a complete expert in the art of nagging), he finally brings out the box containing these:


Handmade dolls (I assume they are hand made - they look it).



These are my favourite - girl and boy cutouts.



Some cross stitch the BFG made (yes - I know - he can do crafty things too!!). Actually, I do recall him mentioning on our first date that he has done some cross stitch when he was younger.



A little wooden Christmas tree candle holder with little yarn dolls.


There were a whole lot more cutouts to string across the wall which were very vintage-y cute (probably are considered vintage now) and very Danish but he refused to let me put them up. He was pretty reluctant to put out the dolls and the tree but of course I promptly removed all the crap on the side table and set them up for display. Now I just need to find some fairy lights. Did I mention that I love fairy lights?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Opinion Expressed