Friday, December 25, 2009

Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas! The BFG's parent's are here from Denmark and so we celebrated Christmas last night as is tradition with Europeans. Today was spent lounging around and then going to my sister's place for more food.


The BFG's Christmas elves came out to play along with some new friends.



I wanted to get a tree this year but the BFG who is a bit anti-Christmas decorations was not keen on the idea. So we made do with the little wooden tree he already had and on it I hung this beautifully tatted Christmas bauble which my friend Katie made for me.


Asger and Luna has also come all the way from Denmark to come and live with us.


Anyway, tomorrow is my birthday so I'm going to try to sleep in. I had plans to go to the beach and the movies but rain has been predicted. So we might end up just going to see a movie and playing with my new toys which is another post altogether. I have so much to show off!

2 comments:

  1. The elves are adorable. Happy Birthday to you. Can't wait to see the Review of New Toys.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you had a great birthday, with or without the crappy weather! xx

    ReplyDelete

Opinion Expressed