Friday, September 17, 2010

Nyhavn

We're about to do the very touristy thing and take a canal tour. The clouds are looking rather ominous but it's been like that since we've arrived in Copenhagen.

I have never seen so many tall skinny people with funky glasses in my life! The BFG has been pointing out all the women with legs up to their armpits to me. Oh and the all the stylish people on their push bikes! We did try to do a bike ride when we were still in Svendborg. Let's just say it wasn't the brightest idea of the day. My butt and legs hurt like there was no tomorrow and total distance cycled? Less than 3 kilometres! I had seriously thought we could make use of the free city bikes but I think at the end of the day, me walking would be safer - for me and the Copenhagen folk.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Opinion Expressed