Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Running in Autumn

I'm less motivated to go running in the evenings after work. I don't think it has anything to do with the fact that it's getting colder. I think I'm just lazy. So I've been going before work. The really nice thing about going when there is light, is seeing Autumn everywhere.


We live in a relatively "leafy" area and seeing the trees turn colour has been great. But having said that, I did spend over an hour raking the fallen leaves off the magnolia tree in our front yard. I'm sure the tree was mocking me as I cleared the leaves, it would drop a couple more ruining my good work.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

  1. I have been walking the last couple of weeks in stead of running. But hope to get a big run in on the weekend. Congrats on the house and the wedding :o)

    ReplyDelete

Opinion Expressed