Thursday, June 21, 2012

Mobile Me

I've been looking for more ways to blog. I did promise earlier that there would be more blogging. But I seem to be one of those people who are constantly busy with not very much. I've discovered http://ifttt.com which lets me post from Instagram to the blog. While it works and appeals to my geekiness, it is rather cumbersome and not very flexible.

Anyway, I've downloaded the Blogger app, basic and not many features but can probably work for now.

Reason for also wanting mobile blogging opportunities? The BFG and I will be off to Europe in 3 weeks time.

I thought about getting an iPad but now seems a bit extravagant for a three week trip just so I can stay connected.

Will just have to make to with my iPhone and Wi-fi.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Opinion Expressed