Thursday, October 18, 2012

Beyond Simplicity

Apart from the one Colette pattern (Sencha), all the patterns I have been using have been in the Simplicity Lisette range. They're pretty easy to follow and there seems to be enough people on the internet making them, that if you do have any issues, most likely there is an explanation somewhere to help you sort it out.

So I've been looking out for other patterns to try out and I think this is going to be my next project.

via BurdaStyle
I have some fabric in my slowly growing stash which would be perfect for this and best of all, free pattern! I think one of the annoying things about PDF patterns is having to tape up all the pieces and then cutting them again.

I was also going to try my hand at quilting but at the moment, I'm not really interested in making patchwork so I'm thinking of this strip quilt for something easy to start with.

Blogtoberfest - Day 18

No comments:

Post a Comment

Opinion Expressed