Saturday, October 13, 2012

Bits and pieces

Missed another day - gosh this isn't going so well right? Yesterday was just a day of nothing going right. I don't cope very well with bad news and the next few months are going to be really hard indeed.

Once again, here is my make up post.


I started this Hanne Falkenberg kit for "Bits" a couple of months ago, working on it on and off. The BFG bought this kit for me when we went to a yarn store in Copenhagen (I can't remember the name of it but it was just off Stroget and they are moving to Norrebro).

It's quite a clever pattern as you only work one colour at a time.

I've made a mistake and so have put it to one side until I can bear to pick it up again to give it another go and work out how to proceed.


I decided to start a new project while I think about the other one. This one is Revontuli in Kauni Wool 8/2 Effektgarn which I bought in Svendborg (the same shop we got the last kit).


Blogtoberfest - Day 12

No comments:

Post a Comment

Opinion Expressed