Sunday, October 07, 2012

Easy Sunday

I was prepared for a nice easy Sunday. The house was clean (we had visitors yesterday so it was pretty spick) and I had no plans. So I thought I should bake some bread. This recipe is a pretty tried and test one for me and it's practically no knead. I also took out the dusty bread maker and chucked stuff in to make fruit bread.

Then I busted out the Marimekko mug I bought when I was in Sweden and had Scottish Afternoon tea with left over chocolate cake from yesterday.

My sister called and asked me if I wanted to go to Spotlight. So I came home with this fabric which I will use to reupholster these old chairs we have.

While at Spotlight, I got a text message from the BFG saying that the bread machine shorted the power and now the timing is off. I texted back and asked if it had a bake only function as I knew that it had probably done all the proofing it needed. "No idea" was the text back.


I came back and yes there is a "Bake Only" function. Lack of interest can really kill the bread. I'm hoping it can be saved.


Blogtoberfest - Day 7

No comments:

Post a Comment

Opinion Expressed