Wednesday, October 24, 2012

So behind

Are you on Goodreads? I have been for a while and use it quite a bit to read up on reviews before committing to a book (yes I do have commitment issues). I need to research, research, research before I can decide if I want to dedicate the next 12 train trips to work reading a particular book.

Earlier this year, I was totally on track with my reading challenge of 20 books in 12 months. It doesn't seem like a lot so technically I should be able to do it.


But as you can see, I'm currently behind. We're nearing the end of October and unless I dedicate more time to reading, read youth fiction or children's books, I won't make my measly goal.

This Sunday, I'm hosting our next bookclub meeting. I haven't started reading the book yet. Terrible I know.

Blogtoberfest - Day 24

1 comment:

  1. Jill Lush6:49 pm

    I am slowly getting through my list of books. The next one on my list (well, the one from the list I have just bought at the Marrickville Markets) is A Suitable Boy. Looks like it has a million pages so I don't know how I'll get through it. A friend who is also a good reader said she only got to page 90 so it will be a battle, I think.

    ReplyDelete

Opinion Expressed