Tuesday, February 05, 2013

Letting go

via

It's been a while since I've been back here to my little blog. It wasn't until the BFG mentioned last night that the last time I blogged was in November last year. I guess I've just been all over the place since then. My father passed away. Life kind of went into stand still mode as I felt the world collapsing around me. While it wasn't unexpected, I was still hoping for more time with him.

via

Then the day after my Father's funeral, I found out that I'm PREGNANT! It was such a sad time because I never got to tell my Dad that there was going to be a new addition to the family. So life has been dealing me all these ups and downs.

I've always been neither here nor there when it came to children, so while this is not surprise, I'm still kind of freaked out by the whole idea. The BFG on the other hand has always wanted kids. And the great thing about that is, he's really good when it comes to children. Kids love him. I'm not sure if it's the height or what, but they take to him very quickly.

I'm already at 16 weeks this week and the fatigue is starting to get less and less and I'm getting bigger (both baby fat and just fat).



1 comment:

  1. Thanks for dropping by and your comment - I'm so sorry about your dad and that he won't meet your little person. It still kicks me in the gut sometimes, although not as much as it used to. Hope you are doing ok.

    ReplyDelete

Opinion Expressed